Do you agree that eternity is “too long to be wrong”?
Do you want to make absolutely sure you are saved?
WHY DO WE NEED PEACE WITH GOD?
Because we have sin in our life.
- Romans 3:23 "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."
Because of what sin does in our life.
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus."
Because we can do nothing to remove sin from our life.
- Acts 4:12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven to men by which we must be saved."
HOW CAN WE EXPERIENCE PEACE WITH GOD?
We must repent.
- Mark 1:15 "Repent and believe the good news."
We must believe.
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
We must receive.
- Romans 10:9 "If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, YOU WILL BE SAVED."
Dear friend, the Bible says, "Today I (God) am ready to welcome you. Right now I am ready to save you." If you are not saved; if you have not asked Jesus to come into your heart, please do so right now. There may not be a tomorrow, and eternity IS too long to be wrong.